Click to enlarge
Pro-Ject's Speed Box DS
Analog Accessories by Pro-Ject
Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
The Pro-Ject Speed Box SE II provides quartz-generated and electronically regulated 33 and 45 RPM speed change specifically for most Pro-Ject turntables. Speed stability is a remarkable +/- 0.001% and pitch is variable +/- 20 in 0.1 r.p.m. steps. All functions are microprocessor controlled with a digital readout displaying the selected speed. A superior high-current outboard power supply is included.
- Nominal Speeds: 33 and 45 r.p.m.
- Pitch Control: ±20 steps/0.1 rpm
- Quartz Oscillator: Speed Stability +/- 0.001%
- Turntable Connection: 16V/AC 190mA max. (3W power consumption max.)
- Operating Voltage: 120V/AC 25mA max. (3W power consumption max.)
- Output Voltage: Regulated to 120V/AC ±3% for mains voltage 100-130V/AC
- Power Supply Type: Mains-fed Outboard Power Supply
- PS Output Voltage: 16V/1.000mA AC
- Dimensions (WHD): 4.1”w x 2.9”h x 5.8”d in.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. (without power supply)
- Finish: Black or Silver