• Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered and finished rhodium plated pure copper spades
o FP-201 (R) Spade terminals nonmagnetic rhodium-plated pure copper
(Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors by request).
• Insulated with air-foamed Irradiated PE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
Construction and Materials
• 6 bundles of 20-strand α (Alpha)–OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 2.7mm diameter
• Insulation: Air-foamed Irradiated PE (Red/White) 5.1mm diameter
• Cable Lay: Two twisted cores
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Purple/Red) 13mm diameter
• Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 14.5mm
• Connectors: Spade Terminal [FP-201 (R)] or Banana Connectors [FP-202 (R)]
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
Max. Conductor Resistance 6.4 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
Dielectric Strength AC. 1000 V／1 min. JISC3005 8
Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 50 PF／m at 1 KHz
Click to view Stereo Pair.