Click to enlarge
MIT - Music Interface Technologies's Shotgun S3 Bi-Wire (Pair)
Speaker Cables by MIT - Music Interface Technologies
How to get the Bang for the Buck
* In many regards the S3s is similiar to its predecessor, the Shotgun 750, (just retired).
* While sporting a sleek, all black appearance, the S3s has maintained the integrity that the earlier Shotgun was universally hailed for: Bass authority, a natural midrange and smooth highs.
* These are the hallmarks that the name Shotgun has always stood for.
* The S3s also boasts an articulation knee point of 64Hz, besting its nearest measured competitor by more than 400Hz!
* Now that's Bang for the Buck. (Uses MIT patented iconn connectors)