Reference 3 cables are expertly engineered to deliver exceptionally neutral sound, tight, powerful bass, and an engaging mid range with clean and extended highs. Hear more deeply and feel more connected to music than ever before!
R3-4 Coaxial Digital Cable
XLO’s updated Reference 3 Series features 6N Laboratory-grade copper conductors in a “quasi-random” Field-Balanced™ surface/diving winding technique that minimizes frequency-related phase-shift allowing XLO cables to work better with a greater number of components.
Core material & technology
- Field-Balanced Surface/Diving Winding Geometry™
- Exclusive WaveLink™ technology
- Treated poly-elemental high frequency silver-plated 6N(99.99998% pure) lab-grade solid copper center conductor
- Aerospace-grade PTFE insulation
- Low-capacitance nitrogen-injected FPE dielectric insulation
- Fully shielded against EMI and RFI
- Low-capacitance low self-inductance hand-terminated 24K mil-spec direct gold-plated RCA connectors
- Cable identification ring