Click to enlarge
Analysis Plus's Pro Oval Studio Instrument
Pro Cables by Analysis Plus
Our pricing for this product is "MAP Pricing," which means the "minimum advertised price" permitted by the manufacturer. When calculating your final price we will compare the price with your "Frequent Flyer" ...pricing incentives included to the MAP price. Whichever is lower is the final price you will pay.
- Solo crystal copper is used to create the smoothest possible sound.
- The ultimate instrument cable with double shielding and conductive dielectric layer to eliminate charge buildup.
- Our patent hollow oval design ensures all the music from the guitar reaches the amplifier.
- Low loss FEP dielectric is used for fast transients.
- The cable come standard with our own 1/4" mono plug. Also, the cables can be terminated with a 1/4" slip ring or XLR connector.