Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Built-in MM phono stage
• Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Black, Red, White
• Dust cover included
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality & vinyl recording capability!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control with DC power supply minimzes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steelspindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to seccure low friction. The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Essential II Phono USB utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better „plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
Because Essential II Phono USB comes with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both line-level input of your hifi system and PC/Mac easily can be used simultaneously! Open-Source recording software Audacity® is not based on a specific platform, is available for free and the perfect solution for recording and processing of your audio data.
Pro-Ject Essential II Phono USB
||33, 45 (manual speed change)
||33: 0,14% 45: 0,25%
|Wow & flutter
||300mm particle board with felt mat (0,8kg)
|effective arm length
|counterweight for mass
||3 - 5,5g (included)
|tracking force range
||0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
||power supply, dust cover
||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
||4,1 kg net