o FI-25(R) IEC and FI-25M(R) Power Connector or FI-UK(R)/FI-E35(R)/FI-AU(R) Power Connector
• Double-shielded α (Alpha)μ-Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered rhodium-plated IEC [FI-25 (R)] and power connector [FI-25M (R)]
o Male: Rhodium-plated nonmagnetic pure copper
o Female: Rhodium-plated phosphor bronze
• Furutech’s unique wire-clamping mechanism guarantees ultra firm connections for Furutech Pure Transmission signal
• Twin Flexible PVC sheaths improve vibration isolation.
• Insulated with high-quality polyethylene PE reducing capacitance
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
Construction and Materials
• 49-strand α (Alpha) μ-conductor・0.32mm x 3 cores, 2.5mm diameter
• Insulation: Irradiated PE (Red/Natural/Yellow) 5mm diameter
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Green) 15mm diameter
• Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 16.5mm diameter
• US Connectors: IEC [FI-25 (R)] and [FI-25M (R)]
• UK,/Europe/Australian Connectors: [FI-UK1363 (R)]・[FI-E35 (R)]・[FI-AU3112 (R)]
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
* Max. Conductor Resistance 5.2 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
* Min. Insulation Resistance 2500 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
* Dielectric Strength AC.3000 V／1 min. JISC3005 8