We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Pearwood Celebration II, the new Reference phono cartridge from SUMIKO.
For over five years SUMIKO has provided the Celebration Pearwood Signature to music lovers seeking the musical experience of the finest and most expensive phono pickups at a more reasonable cost. In fact, its ultimate sales success has hinged on its phenomenal cost-to-performance ratio.
New advances in material technology and construction techniques have allowed for a significant impromement in sound quality and have resulted in the creation of this new Mark II version.
Improvements grace virtually every facet of the product, from the new handcrafted pearwood body to the long-grain boron cantilever and stylus assembly. But the proof is in the listening, and the Celebration II doesn't disappoint. Expect extended high frequencies, both smooth and natural along with extreme bass extension and an extremely articulate mid-band range.
* Cartridge Type: Moving coil
* Suspension: Synthetic Rubber
* Frequency Response: 10Hz-40Khz +/- 1.5dB
* Output Voltage/Channel: 0.5 mV (3.54 cm/sec., 1kHz)
* Channel Separation (dB): 30dB at 1kHz
* Channel Balance (dB): 0.5dB at 1kHz
* Stylus Type: Ultra low-mass Ogura Jewel Co. P9 Stylus
* Cantilever Type: Long grain boron
* Optimal Tracking Force: 2.0 grams
* Tracking Force Range: 1.9-2.2 grams
* Dynamic Compliance: (x10-6 cm/dyne) 12
* Internal Impedance: 30 Ohms
* Compacitance Range: 100-300 pf
* Load Impedance (Ohms): 100-1k Ohms
* Output Terminals: Unique gold plated tapered brass pins
* Cartridge Weight: 7g
* Mounting System: Standard 0.5" hole spacing, threaded M2.5