Click to enlarge
Racks and Stands by
We have recently experienced lengthy delays in deliveries from Finite Elemente. Please contact us to discuss the timing of your purchase, your system, and best resonance control options.
* Call for
pricing and options.
The new pagode° Signature is being introduced as the successor to the
well-known pagode° E and E55 series in functional design and excellent finish, coupled with superb sound qualities. And this latest model also
underscores the tradition of finite elemente in its efforts to achieve the optimum combination of form and function.
Formally the pagode°
Signature follows the style of the pagode° Master Reference, but dispenses with the costly "resonator technology". Solid wood frames with
resonance-optimized sandwich shelves ensure excellent sound quality and high stability thanks to the innovative four-point bolt connection concept.
High-quality materials such as solid Canadian maple wood and solid aluminium, combined with the tried-and-tested pagode° resonance damping technology,
mean that the pagode° Signature represents excellent product quality. And that it also represents excellent value for money goes without saying.
* high quality Canadian maple wood and solid aluminium
* sturdy wood fame in pagode° Master Reference design
in 3-layer sandwich design
* four-point bolt connectors between wood frame and shelves for effective
10 different models in heights of 60, 85, 93 and 140 cm
* 2 to 7 levels with individually height-adjustable shelves
* suitable for component
dimensions up to 490 x 440 mm (W x D)
* maple wood, natural or with black pearl structure / silver-gray anodized or
high-gloss polished aluminium pillars
* various staining shades and other RAL lacquers on