Our pricing for this product is "MAP Pricing," which means the "minimum advertised price" permitted by the manufacturer. When calculating your final price we will compare the price with your "Frequent Flyer" ...pricing incentives included to the MAP price. Whichever is lower is the final price you will pay.
• iPad compatible!
• Up to 90% noise cancellation
• Converse w/ seatmates via TalkThrough
• Go wireless! Bluetooth wireless reception (listen only)
Perfect for the new iPad and other Bluetooth A2DP capable devices! A pair of PXC 310 BT headphones makes a great travel companion.
Like the PXC 310 headphones, these sealed, on-ear mini headphones are equipped with NoiseGard™ 2.0 for up to 90% active noise cancellation. The TalkThrough function lets you chat with seatmates without removing the headphones. But the PXC 310 BT goes a step further with its Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless reception for cable-free listening (listen only) from countless Bluetooth enabled audio devices. When paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth adapter (sold separately), the acclaimed apt-X codec is utilized for audiophile-grade sound over a Bluetooth link.
These headphones offer a collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband, and come with integrated track and volume controls on the right earcup for enhanced usability and convenience on supported devices. The PXC 310 BT also functions as normal headphones without the battery, NoiseGard or Bluetooth activated. An extensive set of accessories - detachable audio cable, in-flight adapter, multi-country charger, rechargeable lithium polymer battery and carrying case - completes the package. .
Have a wonderful flight.
• Sennheiser NoiseGard™ 2.0 technology provides up to 90% active noise cancellation
• High-quality Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless reception (listen only...for Bluetooth listening & talking see the MM 450)
• Supports apt-X® - Sophisticated audio compression technique for true hi-fidelity over Bluetooth
• TalkThrough function - Communication with seatmates without removing the headphones
• Neodymium magnets and Duofol™ diaphragms for audiophile-grade sound reproduction
• Integrated track and volume controls for enhanced usability and convenience
• Collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
• Optimized for portable media players and in-flight entertainment systems
• iPhone/iPod/iPad compatible, compatible with all 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone plugs
• Jaw-dropping apt-X performance when paired with a Sennheiser BTD 300 Bluetooth adapter
• Works as a wired headphone with or without battery power, NoiseGard or Bluetooth activated
• Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
• *the iPhone currently does not support AVRCP (the MM 400's ability to skip tracks via Bluetooth). To add AVRCP to the iPhone you may use the BTD 300i
• *The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sennheiser electronics GmbH & Co. KG is under license. apt-X® is a registered trademark of Audio Processing Technology Ltd. iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries
• The PXC 310 BT is also available with a microphone for music and calls-- see the MM 450.
• Due to the nature of Bluetooth technology, users may experience a slight audio latency when watching video on a portable device. The headphones are working fine. This is a characteristic of all Bluetooth headsets. Latency is not an issue for audio-only use, OR when using the included detachable headphone cable for a wired audio connection when watching video.
• PXC 310 BT headphone
• Detachable audio cable (2.5 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug)
• In-flight audio adaptor (3.5 mm double mono jack)
• 1/4" (6.3 mm) audio adaptor
• USB charging cable
• Multi-country wall charging adapter
• Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery (BA 370)
• Carrying case