Click to enlarge
Stealth Audio's PGS 2008 XLR (Pair)
Interconnects by Stealth Audio
"Pure Gold Signal -Three Dimensional" is one of the three equally advanced analog interconnect models of the New Generation cable family. PGS-Three-D was introduced in 2002, improving upon and replacing our acclaimed "original" PGS. PGS-3D is our best to date pure gold design.
In October, 2004, the PGS-3D received a complete overhaul and now incorporates the superior termination technique developed for our flagship interconnect, the Indra: the RCAs connectors are now proprietary STEALTH (ultra-light Teflon/silver, cold-weld pressure fit onto the gold wire), the outer jacketing is now gold in color and the cables are marked "under the skin" (which includes the small signal direction arrows, black and red).
The PGS-3D features summary
* 99.997% pure solid gold signal path;
* heavy duty three-layer outer jacket;
* optional Cryogenic treatment (special extended audiophile cycle)
* built-in gradual strain relief;
* Three-dimensional TCTA multilayer matrix geometry;
* unique serial number for each pair