Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
The new EVO3 Optimum is the third in our range of high quality power cables. Optimum uses the finest purist materials in its construction and represents outstanding value for money. Optimum is available in a standard 2 meter length.
• Three 3.0sqmm square conductors of 40 strands.
• 6n Ohno Continuous Casting copper (OCC) with silver plating, offering exceptional levels of purity with enhanced conductivity.
• To further increase the contact area of each strand within the conductor, a square section is used. The improved contact surface helps increase electrical conductivity.
• Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
• A cotton filler gives the cable internal strength and reduces microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
• A Mylar wrap is used to shield the cable as well as securing construction.
• Active OFC copper shield drains RFI to earth protecting the conductors from Common Mode noise.
• Flexible PVC jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
• Available in C7, C15 and C19 IEC configurations.