Click to enlarge
HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems's Nimbus Coupler (Single)
Feet by HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems
Diameter in (cm) : 3.4"
The Nimbus product line was specifically developed to control the
bottom panel resonance of electronic chassis and speaker cabinets, while also providing a barrier to noise transmission to and from the component. The
HRS Nimbus product line is a user-friendly footer system that allows the end user to optimize the set up and performance of each component.
There are three primary components to the Nimbus system:
- The all polymer Nimbus
- A polymer bonded to aluminum Nimbus
- An all metallic Nimbus Spacer
The Nimbus is a proprietary HRS polymer bonded to a black
billet machined aircraft aluminum housing.
Various uses include:
- Under feet of
- Used with Nimbus Coupler and placed in direct contact with electronic chassis bottom panel
- Under feet or cones of speakers for use
on hardwood and tiled floors
The Nimbus Coupler is a prorietary HRS polymer molded into a specific geometry developed by HRS.
- Between speaker and speaker stands
- Placed in pockets of Nimbus
- Placed on both sides of
Nimbus Spacer to couple directly to bottom panel of an electronic chassis