Click to enlarge
MIT - Music Interface Technologies's Magnum M3 Bi-Wire (Pair)
Speaker Cables by MIT - Music Interface Technologies
Performance once reserved for the few
* Similiar to the venerable 750 Magnum, the all new Magnum M3 sets a new standard at a station served well by it's predecessor.
* With all of the architectural features that the Magnums share and the addition of "SIT" (Stable Image Technology), the M3 delivers the best of both worlds; Articulation across the audio bandwidth and anti blur control from SIT.
* All of the features of the Shotgun line, plus.
* The M3 has a lowest octave articulation point of 40Hz!
* Sleek black finish with gold accents and connections. 16 inch tails are standard. (Uses MIT patented iconn connectors)
Note: An EX Model is available for tube and other low output devices by special request. Please contact us for more information.