Click to enlarge
Furutech's HDMI xv1.3
Video: HDMI by Furutech
HDMI-xv1.3 cable is engineered to work flawlessly in lengths up to 3 meters with new-generation 120-Hz LCD and plasma screens coming to market later this year. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection using the best materials and processes available. Meticulous attention to build quality is a large part of the engineering equation: Silver-plated Alpha-OFC solid-core conductors are protected with five full layers of shielding – also an industry first – terminated with beautifully finished nonmagnetic Pearl Chrome aluminum alloy connectors with 24K gold-plated α (Alpha) contacts. Top Japanese Audio/Video commentator Tadashi Yamanouchi reports, “This is THE HDMI cable to realize the true potential of your video source.”
* Successfully completed ATC Compliance testing at the HDMI Authorized Testing Center---Silicon Image (1080P / 1.3b Ver. Cat.2 / 10.2 Gbps / 16 bit / 60Hz max.).
(1080P /1.3b ver. / Cat.2 / 13.4 Gbps / 12 bit /120Hz max.) 1m, 2m, 3m only
* Main Conductor: α(Alpha) conductor (24 AWG Silver plated μ–OFC solid core wire) for ultra low transmission loss.
* HDMI Connector constructed of Pearl Chrome finished Aluminum Alloy with non-magnetic 24K Gold Plated α (Alpha) contacts
* Cable: UL Specified Pb free Fire-retardant PVC Sheath and 5 layer shielding around conductors for superior noise isolation.
* Production Lengths: 1M/2M/3M/5M/8M/10M/12M/15M/20M.
α(Alpha) conductor : Silver plated μ–OFC conductor wire strands treated with the α(Alpha) process.