Click to enlarge
Sennheiser's HD 800 Headphones
Headphones by Sennheiser
Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied to the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser's most advanced driver technology, these open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-grade audio is all about.
The HD 800 is hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable (part # 532758)
- Plush, luxurious ear and headband padding (part # 534411 and 534406 respectively)
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
- HD 800 with storage case (part # 532037)
- A listening experience like no other
||9.8 ft. (3 m)
||3.4 N (± 0.3 N) approx.
|Frequency response (headphones)
||6 – 51,000 Hz (- 10 dB), 14 - 44,100 Hz (- 3 dB)
||¼” (6.3 mm) stereo jack
|Sound pressure level (SPL)
||102 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)
|Weight w/o cable
||9.2 oz. (260 g)