Click to enlarge
Cable Research Lab's Gold LP Reference (Pair)
Speaker Cables by Cable Research Lab
The Grandeur of Gold.
Our NEW Gold LP Reference Cable provides neutral sound, spatial separation, and a wide soundstage — all wrapped up in one elegant package. While we fondly refer to these preferred cables as Gold, they are exclusively copper wire. In fact, numerous occ solid copper core wires are the foundation of these reference quality cables.
With over two years to develop, each CRL cable is skillfully made by hand of the finest materials and accompanied by pure copper, silver plated Bocchino Audio connectors. Connectors are compression connected — never soldered. CRL's solid copper wire technology delivers neutral sound and value unmatched by any other audio cable.
• Longing for natural sound?
• Yearning for a silent black soundstage?
• Wishing you could hear music exactly as it was recorded?
• It's yours.
With CRL Gold Series Interconnects and Speaker Cables, close your eyes and you'll feel as if you're in the world's grandest concert hall. Let us bring the beauty of natural sound to you. Black tie optional.
Gold LP Reference Series Speaker Cables
• Solid-core OCC conductors
• Conductors individually insulated with pure polyethelene dielectrics.
• Available in bi-wire configuration. (2:4 or 4:4)
• Durable PVC outer tubing and abrasion-resistant outer mesh covering.
• Expert hand terminated to prevent conductor damage.
• Bocchino Audio compression spades of 4N high purity copper plated with fine silver and nickel under plating.
• Available in standard 6-ft. and 8-ft. pairs.