Prices listed are for the domestic US market only. Export prices and 230v prices are higher, and there are restrictions with respect to sales into certain international markets which have active distribution for Synergistic Research products. Please discuss availability with your Cable Company representative before placing orders for SR products for export outside the United States.
To discuss Galileo System pricing, please contact us.
Includes stereo, biwire, and triwire connections.
Galileo System EM Cells- Two Per Cable Run
As with Galileo System Interconnects, Galileo System Speaker Cables have two Active Electromagnetic Cells- one at the beginning, and one at the end of each cable run. Active EM Cells are voiced with the same Precious Metal Matrix of copper silver alloy, pure silver, pure gold, and pure platinum as found in the interconnects. To elevate performance further, each EM Cell is isolated from ground by four razor sharp stilettos and all strings are suspended by a unique system of cable elevators that maintain uniform distance between strings for effortless sound.
Galileo System Speaker Cable- Shown conecting bi-wire with Galileo Cable Elevators and Strings
Galileo System Speaker Cable strings are highly dependent on being in the ratio as supplied for optimal performance. For this we developed the following geometries- two High Current Galileo Strings with Silver Matrix conductors, one pure Silver Air String, and one Silver Tricon String. The two High Current Galileo Silver Matrix Strings lend weight and authority to the music while the pure Silver Air String allows delicate air and inner detail to transfer to your speakers. Lastly the Silver Tricon lends bloom and overall soundstage scale and dimension to your music. The net result is a sound so finely detailed yet so effortless and rich it defies common assumptions of what is possible from a premium set of speaker cables.
Galileo System EM Cell- LEMO Connectors and Razor Sharp Stilettos
For lifelong value we engineered Galileo System Speaker Cables to handle full range, bi-wire, and even tri-wire speakers; all from one pair of cables. Simply plug as many Actively Shielded Air Leads into the EM Cell on the speaker side as necessary to accommodate your speakers; now when you change speakers, you won’t have to look for a new pair of speaker cables. And a first for any Synergistic Research Active Speaker Cable, Galileo System Speaker Cables are Actively Shielded from tip to tip, be it banana or spade, (all previous Active SR SC’s have had passive leads the Active speaker wire to speaker and amp terminations). With Galileo System cables we left nothing to chance by addressing every known aspect of cable performance with unique technologies that raise the bar to the world’s highest level.
Galileo System Speaker Cable Specifications:
• Active EM Cells:
• Count- 4 Active EM Cells per pair
• Internal Conductor Material- Copper Silver Alloy, Pure Gold, Pure Silver, Pure Platinum
• Chassis Material- Acrylic
• Connectors- LEMO
• Silver Air String- 99.999% pure silver signal conductors, Air (sealed) dielectric
• Tricon Strings- 99.999% pure silver signal conductors, Teflon dielectric
• High Current Galileo String- Silver Matrix conductors, Modified PE dielectric
• Shielding- 30-volt, 250 milliamp Active Shielding
• Connectors- LEMO
• Amp Leads:
• Active Shielded Silver Air / Tricon Strings with pure silver spade to Amp (gold banana option), LEMO connector to EM Cell
• Speaker Leads:
• Active Shielded Silver Air/Tricon Strings with pure silver spade to speaker (gold banana option), LEMO connector to EM Cell
• Cable Count:
• Each Pair of Galileo System Speaker Cables are actually 8 separate pair of cables- 2 pair High Current Galileo Silver Matrix Strings, 1 pair Tricon Strings, 1 pair Silver Air Strings, 1 pair Active Silver Air/ Tricon Strings Amp Side, 3 pair Active Silver Air/Tricon Speaker Leads
• Power Supply:
• 1 Hand built Galileo MPC
• Build Notes:
• 228 point-to-point hand soldered connections
• Build time: 9 days
• 10-step, 5 hour Quantum Tunneling Process