Click to enlarge
Power Cables by Furutech
Rating:20A 125V A.C.
Connectors: FI-31(G) IEC and FI-31M(G)Power
* α(Alpha)μ–OFC Conductor wires are treated with the FURUTECH α(Alpha)process to minimize transmission loss.
* Finished with High Performance a FURUTECH FI-31(G) IEC Connector & a FI -31M(G) Power Connector.
* Non-magnetic 24k Gold plated α(Alpha)conductor male electrodes and Phosphor Bronze female eletrodes.
• Features Furutech’s unique wire clamping mechanism for firm contacts, realizing pure stable transmission.
• Unique construction realizes the high end audio industry’s firmest contacts.
• Twin Flexible PVC Sheaths provide improved vibration isolation.
• Insulated with Polyethylene PE which contributes to a reduction in capacitance.
*α(Alpha)-μ–OFC conductor is the fine μ–OFC conductor wire strands treated with the α(Alpha) process.
Construction and Material of Cable
• 7 bundles 35-strand α (Alpha)-μ–OFC conductor・0.16mm x 3 core, 3.5mm diameter
• Insulation: Polyethylene (Red/Natural/Yellow) 5.2mm diameter
• Sheath (Inner): Flexible PVC (Black) 12mm diameter
• Shield: 9 x 24 0.12mm copper wire stranded braid
• Sheath (Outer): Flexible PVC (Pearl Blue) 15.5mm diameter
Electrical Properties of Cable / Test method
* Max. Conductor Resistance 2.4 Ω／km,JISC3005 6 20℃
* Min. Insulation Resistance 2500 MΩ‧km,JISC3005 9.1 20℃
* Dielectric Strength AC. 3000 V／1 min.,JISC3005 8