Click to enlarge
Furutech's Flow 28
Power Conditioners by Furutech
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components. The Flow-28 is a sophisticated, luxuriously made and finished inline power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects. You’re never alone when you take your seat; the residential AC supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer explaining why many enthusiasts notice their systems perform to a higher standard late at night and weekends. The Flow-28 features the FI-28R IEC connector. And it incorporates the AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC Inlet. The Flow-28 Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves sound staging and image palpability and creates musical highs, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus you’ll notice power and dynamics to spare.
• The cover of the filtering unit combines two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically damped body.
• For connection between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components. Eliminate and prevent radiated AC noise
• Fitted with Furutech’s rhodium-plated a (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-28R connector
• AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC, rhodium-plated a (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
• AC-1501R EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) US Patent No.: 6,669,491
• Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion