Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
It is possible to get even better sound quality from your iPod!
The iPod dock cable is built with our new Earcandy v.2 wire and allows you to bypass the op-amp in the headphone output for better sound quality. When connected through the dock the signal is a fixed output, perfect for interfacing your iPod with your home system, car stereo, or headphone amplifier. Many of the newer car stereo units have auxiliary inputs that use a mini jack. You'll find that home audio receivers, integrated amps, preamps, and headphone amps have easily accessed mini jacks or RCA connectors as well. This cable is perfect for hooking your iPod directly to those inputs. This is a great way to share your music with friends on any system.
* 22 gauge conductors of finely stranded oxygen free copper
* Low loss Nitrogen injected foamed polypropylene dielectric
* Conductors are shielded and damped for low noise
* Conductor geometry minimizes noise further
* We can make your cable any length you need
* Choose the connectors that work best for you
* Highly flexible for portable applications*
* Truly excellent sound quality