• Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered rhodium-plated connectors [RCA FP-106 (R)] or BNC [FP-3-117 (R)] transfer signal without reflections for extremely low jitter performance
• Center filament pin [FP-106 (R)] a high-contact work of engineering art composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze with Teflon dielectric
• RCA connector backbone composed of nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass with beautifully-finished nonmagnetic brass outer locking shell
• BNC connectors [FP-3-117 (R)] characteristic impedance 75 ± 5Ω
• Additionally shielded with special fiberglass and 0.12 mm α (Alpha) conductor braid
• Insulated with air-foamed HDPE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
Specifications: Construction and Materials
• 30-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor ・ 0.18mm , 1.14mm diameter
• Insulation: 30％ air-foamed HDPE (Red/White) 2.60mm diameter
• Cable Lay: Two twisted cores with cotton yarn
• Cable Wrap: Non-woven fabric wrap approx. 5.8mm diameter
• Shield-1: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor braid density: 80％ UP x 6.3mm diameter
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Brown) 8.0mm diameter
• Shield-2: Special fiberglass and copper wire stranded braid
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 10.5mm diameter.
• Shield-3: Special EMI and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Connectors: Male [FP-601 M (R)] and female [FP-602 F (R)]