Click to enlarge
Cable Research Lab's Copper (Pair)
Interconnects by Cable Research Lab
The Charm of Copper.
Precision and value are combined in CRL's very affordable Copper Series. The Copper Series achieves natural sound through braided wire technology. Making them both flexible and smaller in diameter than our solid core design.
There's no skimping here. Expertly hand made in the U.S. with attention to every detail – twisted pair copper conductors provide neutral sound, a black background and a wide soundstage.
• Waiting for the allure of a sophisticated yet economical choice?
• On-hold for a cable that complements your two channel audio or home theater system?
• Anticipating the distinctive sound of a glorious theater in your home?
• Your wait is over.
Natural beauty delivered from CRL's Copper Series. Install with ease, then shut those eyes. You know where you're going. Casual attire encouraged.
Copper Series Interconnect Cables
• Stranded OCC conductors
• Double shielded with braided OFC and aluminum mylar tape to reduce RFI/EMI
• Polyethylene insulation around twisted pair conductors, encased in foam polyethylene
• Available in standard 1-meter and 2-meter length pairs.