Click to enlarge
Classic 3 (#CL3)
Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
The Classic line pays homage to the great turntables of the past that have been synonymous with state of the art turntable design. The Classic has been the best selling turntable VPI has ever made and is still outselling production. The sales and rave reviews from around the world are based on the glorious sound and the incredible speed stability, speed stability normally associated with $10K plus designs. Our top of the line Classic 3 represents a significant step forward in both performance and aesthetics pushing the envelope as far as we can to deliver the best sounding turntable VPI has ever made.
The sound of the Classic 3 Turntable is powerful, airy, shockingly quick, and deathly quiet, with speed stability equal to any turntable in the world at any price. With a natural tonal balance and deep powerful bass, the Classic 3 Turntable stand.
- The Classic 3 features a ½” thick machined aluminum plinth bonded to a 1/8” steel sub plate, bonded to 2” of MDF creating a plinth which is so massive and well damped it virtually eliminates resonance.
- For the Classic 3 we updated the arm with a new stainless steel arm-tube, bearing assembly, base mounting, and Discovery wiring from cartridge to RCA (or XLR) output jacks.
- New feet were designed for greater stability, better isolation, and a matching look to the larger chassis.
- To complete the visual aesthetic of this state of the art design, we chose a deep Piano Black finish to perfectly counterpoint the silvery sheen of the top section. Gorgeous and glorious, the Classic 3 is an absolute triumph!
- Manufacturers who have received there Classic 3 are using adjectives like “Gorgeous”, “Quietest table I’ve ever heard”, “How could it be so inexpensive”, “Speed stability like my digital masters”.