Click to enlarge
Lehmann Audio's Black Cube Twin
Phono Amps by Lehmann Audio
Black Cube Twin
Many audiophiles passionate about analog may have two turntables, or two tonearms, and therefore need two phono stages. The Black Cube Twin gives you full flexibility of two complete phono stages. The unit consists of two identical audio boards powered by one PWX power supply. Listeners confirm that the performance of the Black Cube Twin equals that of two single Black Cubes SE. The same fast attack response, great imaging and accurate soundstage….all at a very affordable price.
* Two complete and separate Black Cube audio boards - fully adjustable from underneath the unit.
* Special operational amplifiers for low noise amplification of 40dB (MM) and 61dB (>factor 1000 for MC).
* WIMA foil capacitors are used in the passive RIAA network.
* All electrolytic capacitors on the audio board are low ESR Panasonic types
* Impedances switchable: 47k, 470, 100, or 80 ohms.
* Input capacitance: 100pF, and one slot available for a custom impedance load.
* Output impedance: less than 100 Ohms
* Gold plated RCA connectors (audio) and gold plated Neutrik XLR connectors (power supply)
* Two separate ground connectors.
* The case on this unit is made of nonmagnetic aluminum and the top cover is coated with a special anti-resonance treatment.
* PWX 30W toroidal transformer with separate isolation coil.
* Ultra fast rectifier diodes.
* High quality electrolytic capacitors.
* Low noise voltage regulators.
* Shielded cable between audio section and power supply.