Click to enlarge
Lehmann Audio's Black Cube
Phono Amps by Lehmann Audio
The Black Cube phono stage is already legendary and world famous. Easily handles high output MM to low output MC. Apart from the standard switch settings there is one onboard slot that can be outfitted with custom impedance and supply a perfect termination for even the most exotic cartridges. No need for expensive impedance plugs! The case on the audio section is made of nonmagnetic material (aluminum) and the top cover is coated with a special anti-resonance treatment.
* New input stages.
* Chokes in the power supply lines of the audio section.
* Dual mono output stages.
* Up to 66dB gain - optimizes the handling of cartridges with a very low output level.
* Additional hard-wire slot for special impedance and custom loads.
* A soft Soft-Bass-Roll-off jumper (6dB/Oct. @ 60Hz) protects the woofers.
* Outboard power supply- power supplied through shielded cable and Neutrik XLR connectors.
* Gain at 1kHz: 40dB / 61dB MM/MC.
* Signal to noise ratio: 77dB / 69dB MM/MC.
* Input capacitance: 100pF.
* Selectable Input Impedance: 47k, 470, and 100 ohms - DIP switches located underneath the unit.
* Output impedance: < 100 ohm
* RIAA filter: passive equalization between two linear gain stages.