Click to enlarge
ClearAudio Product's Balanced Plus Phonostage
Phono Amps by ClearAudio Product
Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
Clearaudio Balance Plus Phonostage
The well Balanced one! True symmetrical layout, balanced (XLR) and single ended (RCA) outputs, and superb channel separation are special features of the Balance phono stage. The audio chassis circuit board is housed in an extruded aluminium block that protects against unwanted vibrations.
The double size power supply is housed in a separate chassis. Dedicated for MC cartridges, the Balance is a top choice for use with balanced input line stages.
* Gain/Amplification at 1 kHz 58 dB (MC)
* Imput impedance: 500Ω / 270pF MC
* MM/MC Input: only MC-mode
* RIAA (75 µs / 318 µs / 3180 µs) yes
* RIAA Accurancy ± 0.05 dB
* Distortion: 0.004 %
* Signal/Noise ratio: > 80 dB (MC)
* Channel separation: > 100 dB
* Maximum Output: 12 V (1 kHz)
* Subsonic Filter: --
* Power Voltage: ± 25 V DC
* Outputs: symetrical (XLR) assymmetrical (RCA)
* Weight: 1.6 kg
* Dimensions in mm: 175 x 130 x 60
* Absolute phase balance: L/R --