Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
DACport- Amazingly Revealing
DACport and DACport LX are reference-quality, stereo 24-bit / 96kHz Digital to Analog Converters (DAC). They sound so good, they reveal the subtlest detail in your music. DACport includes a Class-A Headphone Amplifier. DACport LX is designed for people who want to use an external headphone amp. Featuring CEntrance's proprietary AdaptiWave™ 24-bit USB audio technology, JitterGuard™ clock management system, and highest dynamic range, DACport and DACport LX redefine the portable USB DAC.
Take the Show on the Road
DACport and DACport LX make the audiophile experience portable. Listen to pristine-quality playback anywhere - at a coffee shop, at work, or on a trip - no need to sacrifice sound quality for portability. With plug 'n play operation, both products pack a lot of features into the cigar-sized, anodized aluminum tube and set new standards in portability, convenience and sound quality.
- Audiophile-grade D/A converter plays 24-bit/96 kHz HD music with bit-perfect accuracy.
- Headphone amp designed for listening without fatigue, offers clarity, soundstage and detail.
- No drivers needed. Plug 'n play operation with most laptops, nettops and music servers.
- No power adapter—Both products use USB power and work anywhere you take your laptop.
- DACport's 1/4-inch headphone jack drives the most advanced headphones on the market.
96kHz (Also: 44.1 kHz, 48kHz and 88.2kHz)
24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
USB1.1 or 2.0, driverless
AdaptiWave™ - our proprietary USB technology
10 ppm precision, 1 ps jitter
Any computer running Mac, PC, Linux, or iOS
113 dB, re +12 dBu, max gain
0.0018% / -95 dB (FS, 1kHz)
7 µV RMS (A-weight), max gain
Stereo 1/4" jack
LX output level
Direct Class-A, no caps in the signal path
Maximum Output Level
4.4 V peak / +12 dBu
1.5W (total), drives 600 Ohm headphones