Click to enlarge
Power Conditioners by Furutech
Furutech’s Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality
Many A/V enthusiasts go to great lengths to carefully set up major system components, but pay little attention to the source, the AC power. Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
Add any of several Furutech power cords a few resonance-damped carbon fiber-over-stainless outlets with top-quality receptacles and you’ve gone a long way towards a powerful, suave, and satisfying musical experience.
• All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
• FT-SDS(R) X4 nonmagnetic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper Pure Transmission schuko outlets feature nylon/fiberglass bodies incorporating carbon particles forming an extremely effective nonresonant connector body
• FI-09(R) Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper IEC Inlet to ensure Pure Transmission
• Furutech’s Axial Locking System lowers receptacle resonance by a factor of 10
• Beautifully-crafted highest grade aluminum Carbon fiber finished plate.
• Highest-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
• A layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
• Star-wired conductors using Furutech α (Alpha)-10, 5.5 sq. mm (10 AWG) for low electrical resistance, conductors insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing
• Dimension: 298(L) X141(W) X80(H) mm ± 1mm (Including feet)
• Net Weigh: 3.5kgs Approx.