The USB Link 24/96, the must-have component for computer hard disc music systems.
The USB Link 24/96 converts a computer-derived USB input of up to 24 bits and 96kHz to SPDIF and outputs the signal on a 75 ohm BNC. Significantly improves the sound of your 16-bit 44.1 kHz music files as well!
• Converts USB computer-sourced files to SPDIF output
• Compatible with native drivers on Mac and Windows
• Accepts high-resolution audio files with data rates up to 24 bits and 96KHz
• Quality Stereovox XV2 BNC/BNC with RCA adaptor connects to any quality DAC
• USB Link 24/96 disables system volume control
• Low-jitter clock recovery features reference crystal oscillator
• Self-powered via USB input benefiting from LC filters and low-noise local regulation
• Galvanic isolation between computer and audio system prevents high-frequency noise from polluting signal