Click to enlarge
Pro-Ject's Speed Box II
Analog Accessories by Pro-Ject
Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
- Metal case shields the circuitry from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- Small size allows placement near turntable
- Electronic speed change between 33 and 45 r.p.m.
- Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation
- Microprocessor control of all functions
- Outboard power supply included
- Nominal Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 r.p.m
- Quartz oscillator: Speed stability +/- 0.01%
- Turntable Connection: 16V/AC 190ma max.
- (3W power consumption max.):
- Output voltage: 16V/500mA AC
- Dimensions (WHD): 4 x 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
- Weight: 1 lb., 4 oz.
- Finish: Black or Silver