Click to enlarge
Cable Research Lab's Silver (Pair)
Interconnects by Cable Research Lab
The Simplicity of Silver.
Don't let the “Silver” in our name fool you. These babies are built from the same genuine solid copper wire technology, and they're expertly hand made in the U.S. Yet, the only resemblance to “silver” in the Silver Series is the sparkle from your favorite music.
Silver Series cables are better suited to a broader range of budgets and components, such as bookshelf and floor standing speakers. Since the Silver Series contain fewer conductors and a smaller Bocchino Audio connector than the Gold Series, flexibility and weight loss are a given. Another bonus, connectors are compression terminated — never soldered.
• Seeking clarity and a wide expansive soundstage?
• Looking for reference quality cables that dish out 3-dimensional sound?
• Searching for cables that are more affordable, flexible and lighter in weight?
• Your search ends here.
The beauty of natural sound, a clean background, and spatial separation. CRL brings all this and more in the handsome Silver Series. Oh yeah, and if you close your eyes, the Silver Series can also carry you to that world famous concert hall. Jacket not required.
Silver Series Interconnect Cables
- Multiple solid core OFC conductors
- Conductor insulation: Polypropylene
- Shielded with braided OFC to reduce RFI/EMI
- Durable PVC outer tubing and braided mesh outer jacket
- Available in standard 1-meter and 2-meter length pairs.