High-Definition Multimedia Interface(HDMI) cables are designed to transmit digital audio and video signals. HDMI specifically serves the needs of high performance equipment. Digital sources such as Blu-Ray players, cable or satellite boxes, and gaming consoles require accurate information to be relayed to displays. Since 1979 Kimber Kable has maintained a commitment to preserving signal integrity.
• 1080p, 1440p, 4K
• 3D capable
• Deep Color
• High Speed 10.2 Gbps with Ethernet
• 7.1 Lossless PCM Audio
• Dolby Tru-HD
• DTS MasterAudio HD
• 120Hz and 240Hz compatible
• Oxygen-free Copper Main Conductors
• High performance foamed polyethylene conductor dielectric
• Tri-shield Design
• Available in lengths from 0.5 to 2.5 meters.