Click to enlarge
Synergistic Research's Element Phono Reference
Tonearm Cables by Synergistic Research
Prices listed are for the domestic US market only. Export prices and 230v prices are higher, and there are restrictions with respect to sales into certain international markets which have active distribution for Synergistic Research products. Please discuss availability with your Cable Company representative before placing orders for SR products for export outside the United States.
Through Sept. 15, 2014, all Element Series orders will have 15% automatically discounted. Just order at the normal retail prices and we will apply the discount and confirm by email.
At Synergistic Research, we continue to push the upper limits of superior performance, and we are excited to introduce two new products in our Phono Cable category: the Element Phono Reference & the Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary Edition.
NEW – Element Phono Reference
- Pure Silver Conductors (Dual Core Geometry)
- Element Air String Dielectric
- New SR20 Connectors
- Silver Matrix Alloy Ground Leads
- The highest resolution phono cable on the market
- 3rd Generation Quantum Tunneling
- Flexible Construction
- Available in: RCA, right angle & straight DIN, and XLR configurations
- Standard length: 1.25 meter; additional lengths available in 0.5 meter increments