Click to enlarge
Snake River Audio's Cottonmouth RCA (Pair)
Interconnects by Snake River Audio
Our Cottonmouth Series of RCA Interconnects are hand-crafted one pair at a time with meticulous attention to detail. We start by taking our own world-famous Snake River Audio CERTIFIED oxygen-free, high-density and purity copper wire which is plated with a minimum of 80 microinches of 24k (.999 pure) gold. We then add only the thinnest layer of Polytetrafluoroethylene (teflon) between the feed and the return, this allows the Cottonmouths to perform in complete transparency. We cover this combination with a sublime ether-based polyurethane coating, which is then covered by an abrasive-resistant, eye-catching nylon braiding. The Cottonmouth RCA's are then terminated with WBT nextgen gold RCA connectors, utilizing high-silver content solder.
- Our GOLD series of high-end quality audio interconnects
- Made with our own world famous Snake River Audio 24k gold-plated
CERTIFIED oxygen free high-density copper wire
- Sold by the pair with matching serial numbers
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Unless specifically requested, all of our cables are given a minimum 200 hours (9 days) of slow curing, or "burn-in" before shipping. While this significantly reduces the amount of time necessary, some "settling" time will be needed once the cables are installed into the final system.