Click to enlarge
Wadia's 121Decoding Computer
Digital by Wadia
Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
Wadia's newest digital statement
The Wadia 121Decoding Computer is a high performance DAC/digital preamplifier with a complete set of digital inputs, balanced analog outputs, digital volume control, and a headphone output section. Just connect your iTransport, Computer, Streaming Audio source, or any other digital source and experience exceptional audiophile quality sound.
Audio signals are processed using Wadia's DigiMaster™ patented up sampling and filtering technology. The Wadia 121decoding computer also features a clock linked asynchronous USB input for jitter free playback of music from your computer. All inputs including USB accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates. The Wadia 121decoding computer provides true balanced and single ended analog outputs. An exceptional headphone amplifier section delivers an unsurpassed personal listening experience.
- 32-bit/1.4MHz up sampling using Wadia's proprietary DigiMaster algorithm and filtering technology
- All inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates
- Asynchronous USB input
- Wadia DirectConnect™ analog output with 32-bit Digital Volume Control
- Digital Inputs: AES/EBU (XLR), Coaxial (RCA & BNC), Toslink Optical, USB B
- Analog Outputs: one pair balanced (XLR), one pair unbalanced (RCA)
- Analog output levels are fully adjustable to match system sensitivity
- Single ended and balanced analog outputs can be used simultaneously
- Headphone output stage utilizes SwiftCurrent™ technology and dedicated output amplifiers to drive almost any headphone
- Full featured aluminum IR remote control